Internship programme at Strachan Partners
Strachan Partners is a leading commercial law firm offering legal services to its extensive local and international clients who range from government corporations, foreign international undertakings to foreign organisations and Individuals.
Why Choose Strachan
Here at Strachan Partners, we offer internship opportunities specifically designed to equip our interns with skills required for a successful legal career within and beyond borders.
Our Internship programme is tailored to ensure our interns have first-hand exposure to the realities of a working environment. Our interns are giving the opportunity to interact with professionals and learn how to communicate in a more controlled and stable environment.
Our internship programme also provides a unique opportunity to harness the skills previously acquired and to put into practice the theoretical knowledge acquired in the University. It also presents an opportunity for interns to learn best practices and grow their professional network.
What you stand to gain
Great career prospects, brain stimulation and challenging assignments, diverse transactional and dispute resolution experience as well as the opportunity to become a part of a bright and vibrant team.
- Interns will work with Associates and will be given tasks to be completed within a specific framework.
- The internship program will provide an opportunity to experience a combination of research work and court experience.
- There will be weekly meetings with the entire team to review activities in the past week and interns will make a presentation on what they have learnt at the end of their program.
To be eligible to apply, you must have completed a minimum of one year of an undergraduate law degree.
Selections are made after thorough consideration of a candidate’s social and academic background including the candidate’s academic standing, leadership experience, past employment and extracurricular activities.
• Applicants are required to send their CVs/resumes, a cover letter (indicating the proposed duration of the internship) and a 2 page write up on “What you intend to bring to bear as an intern” to email@example.com
• Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of receipt of application and will be invited for an interview.
• Due to the high volume of applications we receive at Strachan Partners, offers will remain open for acceptance for 10 working days from the date of the offer. Failure to communicate an acceptance of the offer will be deemed to be a rejection of the said offer and will consequently lead to a withdrawal of the offer. The next successful applicant will be offered the internship placement in such circumstance.
Our internship programs usually run for a period between one – three months however, longer periods may be considered. The internship opportunities are offered between May – November each year. Applications for Internships are only accepted between December 1st to April 30th each year.
Interns will only be paid stipends to cover the cost of lunch and transportation during the duration of their programme.
25 years as a leading commercial law practice.
In its 25 years of experience, Strachan Partners has progressively become a legal resource as it has garnered a wealth of in-depth knowledge and industry know-how applicable to numerous facets of the Nigerian economy, in particular the budding sectors of the Nigerian economy to which the financial industry is one of. We challenge the industry norms and deliver a customized quality service to our clients laced with a cost-transparency policy.
P: (+234) -1-2700722
Give us a call or drop by anytime, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.
8 Tokunbo Omisore Street,
Off Wole Olateju Crescent,
Lekki Phase 1.
Suite 311, 2nd floor,
Oakland centre, 48,
Aguiyi Ironsi Street,